The integration of ERP and CRM could be a challenging task, but this integration brings a number of benefits that take away the pain of integration. This is the reason why instead of deploying ERP and CRM systems separately, companies should focus on the ERP-CRM integration to improve the agility and leverage the benefits. A business can have a diverse range of real benefits from such integration.
Here are the top 10 advantages that a business can achieve through ERP and CRM integration:
1. Optimization of Business Process: By integrating ERP and CRM, a business can optimize the approval process within the organization. It streamlines and speeds up the process and helps accomplish the task within the given timeframe.
2. Better Access to Financial Data: The integration allows salespeople a better access to the financial data of their organization. This eliminates the need of calling the finance or accounts departments to get some specific data or information every time sales-people may need.
3. Increased Customer Visibility: With the ERP CRM integration, you can get a 360 degree view of your customers. Both the systems together can give a complete idea about the customer’s needs, his/her buying habits, purchase history etc. for the sales team to approach a customer with better or custom offers.
4. Automatic Data Synchronization: After the integration, there is no need of the manual data entry. The automatic data synchronization between both the systems will update the data automatically in one system, when it is entered into the other system. This speeds up the process and eliminates the chances of data duplication.
5. Improved Order Management: The integration allows companies to create orders in the CRM and which is tacked in the ERP. This improves the overall order management process.
6. Reduced IT Support Cost: After the integration, both the systems will not need different interfaces to build and maintain. This will help reduce the IT support cost of an organization.
7. Improved Visibility: With the ERP and CRM integration, the sales people will be able to see and track the product availability, order, invoicing, and other parameters. This improves their visibility and which helps in the better forecasting.
8. Improved Data Sharing: The integration allows data sharing in a quick and effective manner. With up-to-date information about the product, inventory and customers, the sales team can take business decisions in an informed manner. This also improves their productivity.
9. Better Coordination Between Departments: The integration will allow all departments within the organization to share information to streamline the process. This will improve the productivity and will boost sales, which will finally increase the profit margin of a business.
10. Mobile Accessibility of Data: When both the systems are integrated together, it’s possible to access the integrated system through mobile devices. This enables to carry all necessary data or information in hands all the time, and helps a sales guy to take an appropriate business decision when he is in a meeting.
PixelCrayons is a one stop shop for end-to-end digital needs. The company provides solutions for design, development and customisation of apps as per client requirements.
Choosing right content management system for your business website is a very crucial step that needs a focused set of planning. An ideal CMS platform or good CMS […] - Read More