Magento CE Version 22.214.171.124 Stable Released
Reading Time: 1 minutes
Magento is a leading eCommerce platform. It is gaining popularity and recognition amongst people at a very fast pace. Magento eCommerce store is considered to be more efficient because of the variety of the features and number of tools it has got. The main credit goes to the Magento project team which endeavors to provide users a better experience with Magento. That’s why, they try to fix up the old issues and come with new innovations in the form of new versions after every 10-15 days. Magento developers must be excited to know what the project team has come up with this time…
After the release of Magento CE Version 126.96.36.199, the Magento project team is proud to announce the immediate availability of Magento CE Version 188.8.131.52 Stable for download and upgrading purpose. However, it is important to note that the team does not recommend upgrading a production installation of Magento directly. You need to back up all your database and files before upgrading. Also make sure to check file permission before trying to upgrade through your Magento Connect Manager.
Following are the changes made in the new version:
- Centinel: changed event for resetting validation state.
- Checkout: added dispatching event ‘checkout_submit_all_after’ into all checkout models.
- Added check for Order ID before try to lookup transactions by Transaction Id.
- Added cvv field for Mastero/Switch/Solo cards. Also fixed html formatting.
- Re-factored saving relation of billing agreement with order.
- Added Qty Increments update in products mass-update.
- Added ability to update filter map in Varien_Data_Collection_Db.
- Added comment about American Express cards in PayPal system configuration.
Also there are number of fixes done in this version. Few of them have been listed below:
- – Fixed Tax calculation for Downloadable product in purchase it through PayPal Express Checkout.
- – Fixed Website PayPal Standard payment method is not working with Reward Point, Store Credit and gift Cards.
- – Fixed Fatal error on-billing Agreement Related page with applied filters.
- – Fixed The product’s “Stock Status” is not changed from “In Stock” to “Out of Stock”.
- – Fixed Qty of the product continues to decline when the “Decrease Stock When Order is Placed” is set to “No”.
- – Fixed If set “Manage Stock” to “No”: Qty decreasing when product is ordered.
- – Fixed tax calculation in case Unit Price Tax with settings applying customer tax “After Discount”.
- – Fixed incorrect redirect after order placing failed, during second try of order placing.
- – Fixed exception when “Created At” filter used on Transactions page. And so on…
You can report all the issues in the Bugs Tracker. You can download the new version here.
- 118 total views
- Jul 27, 2010
- Category : eCommerce