Web development frameworks are a powerful answer for businesses to accomplish a unique web app as they play a vital role in providing tools and libraries for developers to use.
Most businesses strive to seek offbeat web applications that can perform better and enhance traffic to the site. Plus, it is imperative to have such apps as the competition is very high in the digital world.
Developers find it sophisticated to use the libraries and templates provided by frameworks to make interactive and user-friendly web applications. Moreover, frameworks assist them in increasing the efficiency, performance, and productivity of the web development task.
Before getting deep into it, let’s have a quick glance at the below facts and figures below that will help you comprehend the utility of the frameworks.
- As per Statista, 35.9% of developers used React in 2020.
- 25.1% of developers used the Angular framework worldwide.
- According to SimilarTech, 2,935 websites use the Spring framework, most popular among the News and Media domain.
What is a Framework?
A framework is a set of tools that paves the way for web developers to create rich and interactive web apps. It comprises libraries, templates, and specific software tools. Additionally, it enables them to develop a hassle-free application by not rewriting the same code to build the application.
There are two categories of frameworks: the back-end framework, known as the server-side, and the front-end framework, known as the client-side.
The backend framework refers to a web page portion that you can not see, and it communicates with the front end one. On the other hand, the front-end is a part of the web that users can see and experience.
You can understand by an example that what you see on the app is the front-end part, and the communication you make with it is the part of the back end.
Top Backend and Frontend Web Development Frameworks For a Great Web Application:
- It has specific tools that work with the MVC framework to develop the web app faster and efficiently.
- Asp.Net can operate on Windows, cross-platform .NET Core, and the .NET framework.
- It implements asynchronous programming patterns to ensure high performance in web development applications.
The most popular businesses that use Asp.Net:
- Alibaba Travels
Asp.net is considered one of the best web development framework.
Django helps create robust web applications ensuring the efficiency and performance of the application. It provides specific tools that enable developers to build scalable, efficient, fast, and versatile web applications.
- It uses python language for web application development which is the most in-demand programming language.
- Django uses batteries included framework, which comprises authentication and messaging.
- It is perfect for completing the deadline expectations and crucial requirements of developers.
The most popular businesses that use Django:
GitHub stars – 47.5K
Django is one of the most used web frameworks as of today.
- Write Once Run Anywhere is React slogan, which is well suited to software developers developing for different UIs.
- It gives the best Server Side Rendering with excellent SEO support among all the Client-Side Web Frameworks.
- React implements VDOM, making the web apps run much faster than those developed with alternate front-end frameworks.
The most popular businesses that use React:
GitHub Stars – 145K
Due to the popularity of React, companies hire react developers in India and they are in great demand.
Laravel has several specific tools in its pocket that facilitate developers to stand it from the crowd and is relatively young to the list of mentioned frameworks. Additionally, it has left a long-lasting impact on the web application development world.
- Laravel supports MVC architectural patterns that use PHP language to build up the application. And it is one of the most popular programming languages for Web development.
- It offers dependencies injection to manage dependencies among classes and server-side rendering to ensure the web page performance.
- Laracasts is a screencasts tutorials website that provides several videos on PHP, Laravel, and front-end technologies.
The most popular businesses that use Laravel:
GitHub Stars – 57.9K
Laravel is one of the most popular web development frameworks.
Express is an open-source framework preferably used by developers to create a dynamic web application. Its minimalistic feature enables developers to execute the code directly on the browser.
- It uses Node.js language to build up the web application and ensures the smoothness of the web page.
- Express provides some core functionalities and supports MVC patterns with a 14+ template engine.
- With 10+ years of active involvement in developing the web application, it is enduring and highly performant.
The most popular businesses that use Express:
GitHub stars – 47.5K
Vue.js is a client-side framework that enables developers to use library components to build dynamic UIs and one-page applications. Moreover, Vue has an excellent package of accessories for all basic programming requirements.
- Vue offers both one-way and two-way data binding like Angular.
- Developers can effortlessly employ this open-source framework to amplify web applications.
- It is the best progressive Java framework to create dynamic web applications.
The most popular businesses that use Vue.js:
GitHub Stars – 158K
Spring uses the all-time favorite language Java to create the web application. It has the caliber to boost the web page’s performance and scale your business quickly.
- It is the part of the spring ecosystem that supports additional cloud-native development, batch processing, and several others.
- Spring uses Java language with MVC (Model-View-Controller) architecture framework.
- It has earned a reputation in the Java Community with the extension of the Enterprise JavaBeans model.
The most popular businesses that use Spring:
GitHub Stars – 35.5K
A must-read: Top Full Stack Web App Development Companies in 2020
The angular web framework facilitates the way for top Angular development companies to create progressive web applications(PWA). It is an excellent front-end platform that allows developing mind-blowing applications and creates high-end animations to enhance the user experience.
- The API of Angular is so spontaneous that developers can steep intricate choreography and animation with despicable code.
- It manages the data with an MVC pattern, enabling developers to split the application and complete the rest of the task itself, thus saving the coding time.
- Dependencies injections feature of the Angular makes the job easier for the developers.
- It works efficiently well with two-way data binding features.
The most popular businesses that use Angular:
GitHub Stars – 58.5K
9. Ruby on Rails
It is one of the most used web development frameworks worldwide that yields more incredible productive results. A developer can build the application ten times faster than a typical Java framework. Moreover, it is considered to be a beginner-friendly framework.
- It’s an MVC(Model-View-Controller) driven framework that uses ruby language to build web applications.
- This server-side framework uses the DRY(Don’t Repeat Yourself) principle and Convention over Configuration method to quicken the application’s development speed.
- It is vastly used in the industry, and some of the best applications are built using this scintillating web framework.
The most popular businesses that use Ruby on Rails:
GitHub stars – 45.1K
Ruby on Rails is the most lovable web development framework as per developers.
- It provides code browser compatibility where a developer needs not to worry about the bugs and other cross-browser issues while creating a web application.
- Jquery is lightweight as most functions are eliminated, and some others have been moved to the plugin section. If a developer needs them, he can add them to the webpage as plugins.
- It has vast community support as many developers are using it for creating web apps for a long time.
The most popular businesses that use jQuery:
GitHub Stars – 53K
Undoubtedly, a web framework is the most vital part of web application development as it boosts the development process. The above-mentioned web development frameworks are some of the most popular ones, and I hope you have understood the significance and decisive elements of them.
Hence, depending on your web development application requirements, you can hire web developers from India’s best web development company. In no time, you will be amongst those who are reaping the results of using web development frameworks for the applications.