PixelCrayons has recently developed a Job Portal using Drupal development services. We had the privilege to serve a client on a project for a cms website development platform. Our client sought a unique job portal to stand apart from the competition.
Using Drupal development services, we created a platform ideally suited for Job seekers and employers where both parties would meet each others’ requirements. Additionally, we also created sections for other features such as Newsletters, special blog content highlighting stories of successful professionals, forums for members and other resources.
Key challenges in the Project
The main challenge in this project was to create a portal to direct job seekers to employers, whose posted job vacancies matched exactly what the former had to offer. This was supposed to have a CMS website development platform with an intuitive administration panel for both the Jobseekers and employers using it.
Why we chose Drupal 8?
Our development team decided to use Drupal development services for handling these requirements. The decision to choose the Drupal 8 platform for CMS website development was due to a few reasons mentioned below:
- Drupal 8’s content authoring system works on the simple implementation of a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor. This makes editing easy for even those not-so-savvy with technical concepts.
- The latest evolution of Drupal development services is built for the mobile world. For the web which is quickly transitioning more portable and lightweight forms. A world where website and page loading times are more important than ever before. Drupal thus, was the best choice to build a responsive website platform.
- This Job portal is a multinational one. So with Drupal 8’s multilingual language support and other features for globalization, this seemed to be a perfect match.
- We obviously wanted to keep a room open for scalability. We are well-acquainted with the inevitability of digital integrations about to happen in the future. Drupal’s digital ecosystem integration is one of the best in CMS website development services, and so we went ahead with the choice.
The end result of this project was a website which lent employers a helping hand in the recruitment process by providing them the best matches for job seekers. This match-making was equally beneficial for the latter as well.
The website platform created through our Drupal development services also serves as a news portal. We leveraged our expertise in designing advanced search systems for fetching relevant informational content to the users.
In addition, the advantages of Drupal’s CMS website development platform enabled us to create separate sections on the portal for posting success stories of professionals, forums for active job seekers and employers and other career resources.
Want a similar platform for your own Business? Contact us Today!
Impressed by our efforts on drupal development services? Feel free to contact us today with queries. Our proficient cms website development services team will be ready to assist you with all of your requirements.
Some of our core USPs include:
- An Agile Development methodology
- 97% Client retention rate
- 14 years of expertise in website & software development
- Up to 60% off on development costs for 1st-time clients
- 100% money-back guarantee on dissatisfaction!