10 SEO Tips for Joomla Websites
Reading Time: 3 minutes
As we are already aware of the fact that the main focus during website creation should be to make it search engine friendly, so it is very important to optimize your website for search engine like Google. And now, not only webmaster can utilize their skills to make any website search engine friendly but also you as a owner can make it search engine friendly or in simple words we can say that you can put your website in ranking of search engine by utilizing content management system (CMS) like Joomla. Joomla web design is in high trend these days. With Joomla, you can create and manage a website on your own without any help of webmaster. Below mentioned are best Joomla SEO tips and these tips will help you to get your website into higher rank in Google.
- Whenever you are deciding the title of your article, you need to keep in mind that this tittle will be in the tittle tag of Joomla and moreover in in-site links. So it is very important to choose the title of article very carefully, keeping the trends of search engine in mind.
- Use anchor text in your article as inbound links using the keywords which you want to be in ranked in search engine ranking results.
- Try to get more and more external sites links to web page of your website. But always keep the quality in order to increase the page-rank of web page of your website. For that, create quality content web page with help of Joomla to get bound links.
- It is better if the age of site is more, so keep extending your domain registration because registration of spam sites is not done for longer period and having higher age of your website increases trust on website and helps increasing page rank also.
- Never forget the link popularity within the website. Use in-site links to navigate from your one webpage to another. You can use site map for that in your home page. If there are so many web pages in your website, then that will also increase your page rank.
- This is good if you get so many inbound links from other website to your web page but you need to assure that you are getting qualitative inbound links. Qualitative links means links from external website having high page rank and link from related field also.
- Keywords of your content are very useful. It can increase the page rank of your web page. For that, write the quality content and then find out the keyword density in your content. From keyword density, pick up top two or three words and add them to the meta keywords. It optimizes the web page for the particular keyword.
- Smaller sites usually have higher ranking in Google but generally, size of file is not responsible for ranking in search engines. Always optimize the images you have in your website. Joomla developers need to keep this point in mind while working on Joomla websites.
- When you are working in Joomla and want your website to be search engine friendly, make use of clean URL with few parameters.
- There comes error pages like 404 or file not found, in your screen. It happens when connection does not build up with the destined server and displays 404 error. Mostly people forget about this error page. Error pages should always be utilized by placing text links to site pages.
These are few tips for working with Joomla and put your website in the higher ranking of search engine. Utilize these tips to get your website in higher ranking in search engines and increase your page rank also.
513 total views
- Nov 9, 2010
- Category : CMS