You might have seen that it is usually difficult to find Flutter developers because Flutter is new and little difficult. Yes! This is really difficult to find such developers who truly know how to work with the SDK.
If you don’t follow the idea of remote development then you can hire teams from any part of the world that will take on your project at affordable costs. The best example is Ukraine.
So, here in this blog, I am going to introduce critical information which would help you to hire skilled Flutter developers.
Apart from this, this blog will help you to know all possible hiring options, hiring process and interview questions in order to help you to hire skilled flutter app developers.
What is Flutter Development?
Flutter is an open source development kit which is really helpful to develop highly-efficient and reliable applications for the platforms like iOS web, and desktop with the help of using a single code base.
Let me introduce it in short:
- It is Open source and free to use
- Originated and supported by Google back in December 2018 after keeping its Beta version for more than 15 months.
- This is one of the preferred choices by developers of the leading mobile app development companies for cross-platform app development.
- It’s Hassle-free. You are supposed to write code only once and is compiled to a web view for various browsers, iPhone, and Android applications.
What are the Responsibilities of Flutter App Developers?
Mobile app developers have an end number of roles and responsibilities. Flutter engineers also have a lot of tasks to conquer.
If you want to hire Flutter app developers, you need to take into consideration these roles and responsibilities:
- Designing and developing apps
- Writing clean code
- Participating in development life-cycle
- Fixing bugs
- Investigating technologies to make the development faster
- Following new trends in development
What Questions Need to be Asked While You Hire Flutter App Developers?
In order to be a successful developer, Flutter app developers need to be a combination of both hard and soft skills.
Hard skills are known as the essentials for the job. The app developers are supposed to have extraordinary knowledge in order to build complex and challenging applications with the help of using flutter framework. Let’s have a look at those skills in the job description.
Additionally, developers can have technical knowledge through online training, courses, job internships and much more.
Let’s Have a look at Some of the questions asked in the interview to hire flutter app developers are:
- What is your experience with mobile app development?
- Do you have prior experience with the Flutter framework?
- Could you please share your flutter apps portfolio?
- Do you have any proof of your experience?
- What’s your experience with the Dart programming language?
- Is any of your flutter apps available in the App or Play store for download?
And if flutter app developers want to work with team efficiency, then they need soft skills like teamwork, creativity,communication skills, work management, dedication as well as conflict management etc.
Types of Developers; Where to Hire Flutter Developers?
As if you have decided to hire flutter app developers, you will have multiple options in the market. I will introduce you to the three best alternatives in order to identify and hire the best resources. There are three types of resources to hire flutter app developers: freelance flutter developers, a professional in-house flutter developer/development team, or a reliable flutter app development company.
There is no doubt that everything has its pros and cons too. So here we will figure out the perks and limitations of this one resource to hire flutter app developers. This will help to let you know how these alternatives will suit your requirements and needs.
- With the introduction of freelancing platforms, it usually becomes really easy to hire the right,skilled and capable developers at minimal cost.
- Freelance flutter developers could be hired at low cost as compared to the other alternatives.
- You are required to pay them on either an hourly basis or a fixed cost price for a certain assigned task.
- You can hire a specialized developer for a particular project or assignment.
- He delivery deadlines for the project sometimes suffer as they work remotely without any type of supervision.
- Coordination with multiple teams like UI/UX, QA, etc. usually becomes hard.
- Being a remote worker, It’s challenging to communicate with the developers if they’re from different time zones and languages.
2) In-house Development Team
- If in case you want to deal with the already existing app then you are suggested to go for the in-house team for further improvements and updates.
- Another benefit is that you can maintain the quality of the team work as the whole team can dedicatedly work on a single project which will help to enhance the quality of the project.
- With the help of this, you can customize the whole development process with all requirements.
- You can have an easy coordination between design, development, and QA team.
- If you want to hire skilled and advanced in-house teams then that is going to be a highly expensive and time-consuming process.
- You have to pay the developers even for the time you are proving them the task.
- In house developers are expensive as compared to the freelance developers on the salary part.
- The expenditure of the company might be increased as a company needs to tolerate the expenses like buying new hardware, software, internet expenses, electricity bill, etc.
3) Outsourcing Companies
- It helps to get rid of the needs of any specialist developer in difficult times.
- The delivery of the project without any hurdles.
- These types of companies most of the time work on a contract basis. So it basically prevents us from worrying about pay on a monthly basis.
- Communication can be a problem with some developers speaking the regional language but it can be solved with a strong and all-rounder project manager.
- Because the developers are hired out of the world so there can be a problem sometimes to understand the regional language.
- Sometimes there is a need to schedule calls because of the different time zones.
So these are some of the tips which you need to take into consideration when you want to hire flutter developers. I have tried to provide you with the multiple resources through which you can hire flutter app developers.
For example, if you are a businessman and want to expand your existing team, outsourcing a flutter app development company would be one of the best choices. If you are still confused then you can take guidance from any flutter development company.