In this blog, we will compare “AngularJS vs ReactJS vs Vue.js” based on different parameters, similarities, and differences among them. We are going to see what sets them apart and how these tools are useful in the software development world. So, let’s start.
Want to Hire Full-Stack Developers?
Google launched its open-source client web framework called AngularJS in the year 2009. It was developed for Angular developers with the aim of solving problems in the creation of single-page applications. Extend the HTML vocabulary for your web application. Due to its extensibility feature, it can work well with other libraries. In addition, it has a large support community.
– With Angular, its architecture allows automatic and easy data synchronization between the model view and the components.
– For dependencies, it consists of an inbuilt dependency injection subsystem. This is quicker and easier with which you can do fast Angular app development and testing.
– Angular templates are however the same as the traditional plain HTML. It also includes extended HTML terminologies which carry instructions for how to project the model into the view.
– In its initial development stages, it is made to be testable all the way up.
– Angular modular development
– Angular data binding
Get 100% Money Back Guarantee by hiring from Leading Custom Software Development Company – PixelCrayons
– React JS components are highly re-usable.
– It allows both servers as well as client-side rendering.
– It also allows the use of JS to write Native IOS applications.
– It maintains a virtual React DOM that randomly updates the parts that have been changed or those that must be updated.
– It seems easy for beginners as it comes with a small API. Thus they find it easy to learn and start using it.
– Re-usable components
– React server-side rendering
– Moreover, it allows its users to listen and reply to HTTP requests on the computer, listen to network traffic and access databases from the computer directly.
However, it has its downside in the world of app development. Check out the following points:
– Developers who use Node.js have to deal with excessive nested callbacks.
– Node.js uses an event-based approach to address implicit scalability. Node.js developers have to work with the asynchronous execution model which, compared to the linear blocking I / O programming method, requires more tasks.
– It doesn’t have a standard library due to which it sometimes translates to less seamless programming. The reason for this is that they lack important utilities which are generally provided in libraries.
– It also makes it harder for the programmers to deal with concurrency since it is single threaded.
Want to hire Blockchain Developers at 60% less cost?
Vue.js is a progressive framework typically used for building user interfaces. It provides developers with the capability to build with modern technologies. Vue.js has gained a lot of popularity due to its gentle learning curve, and because of its scalability. It can be used in single page applications as well as small components in large websites.
– You can get things done faster with this. Due to its simple and easy coding, it leads to the better maintainability of code which ultimately reduces bugs and eventually fewer developer hours in fixing bugs.
– It is very flexible as it can be used in any different environment. You can also add it to an existing project in a lot of technologies and can create components with it. Moreover, there is support for PWA’s that can be easily added or configured.
– It is very easy to set-up and faster than any other framework.
– It provides developers easy integration with the existing applications. This is because it is based on JS framework.
Save Upto 50% Of Development Cost and Get 2x Faster DeliveryCONTACT US